Jeroen H.G.A.J. Janssen LL.M. is a Dutch franchise lawyer who is active as a consultant and legal counsel for franchise chains.
• specializes in franchising as a way of doing business;
• has over 20 years of experience in franchising and other types of commercial collaboration;
• has drawn up many (franchise) agreements for franchise organizations in various industries;
• advises on the design, construction and reorganization of franchises and
• advises (foreign) franchises on international collaboration and the implementation of the formula abroad.
Jeroen Janssen ( H.G.A.J. Janssen LL.M.) specializes in franchise law and franchise collaboration.
His work mainly consists of giving legal, organizational and commercial advice and support to (franchise) organizations.
He is an expert at restructuring organizations and drawing up franchise and other commercial agreements.
He also advises lawyers, franchisors and franchisees across borders who work together or aspire to do so in the future.
He has a network of external experts.
He gives lectures and he regularly publishes on his speciality.
He is a member of the International Franchising Committee of the International Bar Association